Powerful machines for any type of welding
Fives has a modern and powerful welding equipment for different applications and for small and large size parts:
- Bar-le-Duc: max. 40 tons, 40m long and 10m high
- Ronchin: max. 50 tons, 35m long and 10m high
Our teams are capable of executing turnkey units.
Thanks to the quality and high technical level of our equipment we were able to gain the confidence of our partners.
Stock of welding machines:
- CNC oxycutter: 4 simultaneous torches + 1 plasma head, thickness maxi 60 mm
- Two lasers 2 tables with automatic storage and feeding station: max. 15 mm
- CN 500T press: width 4000 mm, displacement 360 mm, thickness 20 mm
- IGM welding robots: 11 axes, 20 m, 10 T
- Welding boom SAF TIG/hot wire and cold wire longitudinal stroke 6m, height 2.6m
- Mobile plasma cutting power source, stainless steel and light alloy up to 5mm
- MIG or MAG manual arc welding units
- TIG manual arc welding units
- Arc welding units with coated electrodes
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here