Fives has a consistent and efficient machine park for the turning of parts and equipment
- Distance between centres: mini 1500 mm - max. 8000 mm
- Ø mini 1200 mm - max. 1200 mm
Numerical control lathes
- Distance between centres: mini 550 mm - max. 7000 mm, Ø mini 330 mm - max. 1000 mm
- Max diameter bench 1400 mm
- Max diameter over carriage 1000 mm
- Capacity max 25 tons
Lathes CU (machining center) :
- Lathes CU between tip 3200 mm, Ø 940 mm, 4 T, 3 axes
- Lathes CU between tip 1560 mm, Ø 400 mm, 1 T, 9 axes bi-turret
- Lathes CU between tip 1150 mm, Ø 500 mm, 0.5 T, 5 axes + milling
- Lathes CU between tip 1245 mm, Ø 310 mm, 0,5 T, 5 axes + milling
Propeller lathes for the manufacture of screws:
- Helical lathe between tip 2400 mm, Ø 80 mm, 1 T
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here